Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Killer party



Juan hosted a lunch for his creative team at his house on Sunday. We had Indonesian food and played a game called “Murderer.”

The rules seemed about as simple as a brain transplant. Everyone took a card. Depending on your card you were either a judge, policeman, murderer or a peasant. (I, typically, was a peasant.) Then everyone proceeded to scream at each other in Mandarin for two hours.

Since my Mandarin is limited to my address, ordering chicken dumplings and baby-talk names for the cat – I was quickly eliminated.

Luckily this gave me more time to stand around the buffet shovelling my face with beef rendang. The food was terrific.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Van Helsing, you murderer!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home