Friday, August 11, 2006

Choc-Aid


Just took this photo with my camera phone in the laowai supermarket across from my office. An edible chocolate Band-Aid. I don't know how to feel about it -- brilliant or disgusting? I looked for Gummi Scabs but nothing.

I do like the tagline though: "For Life's Little Boo Boos." Screw Lexapro!

I'm going to Hangzhou tomorrow morning on the train. There's a lake there and apparently it's supposed to be quiet nice. I hope that means it's nice nice and not fetid-swampy-canal-tourist-trap nice. I'll post when I get back.

Hopefully this won't ruin my weekend. I think we're too far north.

Then to Guangzhou on Monday for work. Yay. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to bring some of those chocolate bandaids back fro Janie! She loves bandaids...for every boo boo, pretend and real. I miss you!

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lok, you can get chocolate bandaids for life's little boo boos in America, too: http://www.upstartcrowtrading.com/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=39 (OK, I don't know how to insert a link). I fear you've forgotten that we have kitch here in America, too (though they do appear to be made in China). Have you even seen the Devil (capitalist) wears Prada?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home