Friday, October 20, 2006

Singapore last week




It’s been a few days since I’ve posted. Busy. So busy.

Ask anyone who’s been to Singapore and they’ll tell you, “It’s so clean!”

Yes, it’s very clean. It’s got spotless avenues and palm trees and humidity and malls, malls, malls. Southeast Asia’s version of San Diego except for the thick soup of Indonesian brush fire haze.

There’s a giant sign at airport customs that says “Death for Drug Traffickers.” Eep.

Luckily I quit my part-time job as a heroin mule to pursue my boyhood dream of becoming a middle-management marketing professional.

I didn’t see much of the city. Here’s a few snaps. The view from my hotel room. Outside one of the malls. The sunflower garden at the airport (this airport has everything!) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically, until recently there was a giant sign at the Beijing airport customs that said "Death for Middle-Management Marketing Professionals."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home